Which details we collect
- First name and surname
- Contact information (address, post code, city, province, state, e-mail address)
- Operating system and the internet browser you use
- Demographic information, such as preferences and interests
- Reviews and opinions regarding products
How we use the information that we collect
Nuova Marmotecnica by Giordano Baudoni uses customer details solely to provide a better service and to meet your expectations.
- For internal statistics
- To improve our products and services
- To send, periodically, commercial emails regarding our products, services and offers
- To manage customer care, contact requests and product returns (RMA)
Proprietor of the treatment of personal data
Nuova Marmotecnica Carrara by Giordano Baudoni
Viale D. Zaccagna, 6 - 54031 Avenza Carrara (MS
Google Analytics (hereinafter also simply “Analytics”) is a statistical service offered by Google Inc. whose head office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. It aims at tracing website access as well as web resources and enables administrators of the same to generate and view data in a consolidated and anonymous form for statistical purposes.
For its operation, Google Analytics requires a tracking code on the website pages. This identifies the pages visited by users, domain names and the type of computer browser used. These data are anonymous since they do not allow for the user to be identified.
The data collected is used by Google for statistical purposes in order to assess the proper use of this website and to improve its efficiency.
Personal data handling
However, the user may not refuse the partial collection of data by the Google Analytics software. In this case, we urge you to stop navigating the website.